Oh yeah, it's the best-selling game in HISTORY in Japan | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Megaomgchen
Megaomgchen Oct 21 '20
Oh yeah, it's the best-selling game in HISTORY in Japan. Why even bother attempting to Animal Crossing Items improve upon that which made the show great?

No, you are right. Which most were from nintendo anyway except for MH or a DQ at the top 10.

Seriously, why did they do away with the favor system with the villagers? You literally have no reason to speak to them.

I think you need to be in a specific friendship level to get favors.

I really do miss a villager randomly showing up out of your house asking to hang out and playdates

You need to push beyond 3-4 of the same boring lines before they begin offering you unique dialogue or tasks. I played for months before realising.theyve literally run up to me multiple times and request me to do a job or had a thought bubble. Not sure why youre saying you need to"push past" 3-4 lines of dialog to get it, maybe you will need a greater friendship level.

Honestly over time the game went from like a 10/10 match to a 7/10 match to me, just due to how dreadful the pacing and UX was. At some stage I wished to make lots of adjustments with my town but it was only so insanely dull to Buy Nook Miles Ticket anything at the match and it eventually caught up with me. I was tired of spending like 3 hours every evening doing essentially'nothing' in the game simply because of how long it takes to do things.
MAx
MAx Apr 7
MAx
MAx Apr 7
MAx
MAx Apr 7
MAx
MAx Apr 7
MAx
MAx Apr 7
MAx
MAx Apr 7