With extensive improvements upon its best-in-class gameplay | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Megaomgchen
Megaomgchen Nov 20

With extensive improvements upon its best-in-class gameplay and graphics, competitive and community online features, and profound, varied game modes, NBA 2K21 provides one-of-a-kind immersion to mt nba 2k21 all aspects of NBA basketball and civilization - in which Everything is Game.

2K Week is in full swing, with the launch date edging ever closer!You'll be able to receive your hands on the brand new title on Friday, 4 September and get stuck into all the new features that the game must offer.But how will the new Restricted mode setup?Looks like it's beginning to roll out. Still a few hours where I am at so would love to hear some impressions thus much like does it run well? Played demo on PS4 but curious about Stadia. Thank you kindly. Expect that the loading screens are easier today, along with the inconsistent latency when your shooting and your wanting to acquire green in your shots.Runs well, but I purchased the Mamba Edition and didn't receive any of the extras. I'm exceptionally P/O'd.

Unlucky because now anybody can shoot with their hot fix. Buddy of mine yesterday with his 6'6 PG Red/Green pie: unable to strike his wide open 3s, could hit his mid if he's really wide open but difficult to strike semi contested mid.Today following the hot fix in park: 3/3 on the 3pt line, just one of them was a green (not able to green yesterday and he took like 5 or 6 3pts at a row on 2v2), can hit contested mid like it is nothing

And there is no changes between yesterday and today when it comes to stats or badges, all are the same.Yeah. That is likely to be the problem. Assuming we receive the MyPlayer builder (they said demo never confirmed precisely what it was likely to be) that is going to the first thing I will be anxious to check out.

They have 95s out the gate and it's fucking awful dude. And what good is content when the game plays like ass, which it very much does. I already pulled the 95 Bob Lanier and cheap nba 2k21 mt coins that shit is not good at all.If that's something, and you like electricity creep like that, then certain. But I can not mess with myteam since they do things like drop 95s week galaxy and one opals by week 3.
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo