This is precisely what I'd originally planned to do all the way to 99 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Megaomgchen
Megaomgchen Jan 7

This is precisely what I'd originally planned to do all the way to 99. Ok guys so could I please get your opinions on which of OSRS gold the three methods you think is ideal to do. (Incidentally I am tight on money so 10Mil is my max to invest on this!) If a person could also tell me in experience about humidify and just how fast it is (exp rates per hour etc) that'd be great! And if you could even recommend a few better methods to perform I would really appreciate it! Thank you for reading!

I was considering rangeing for a lil bit when makeing some cash. (I have only 75 range/81 shield ) I will be useing full armadyl, runecbow and broad bolts. I will alch all runite limps along with daggers. Recall avies addy pubs are too frequent and limps and daggers are not too frequent while irons drops would be most of them rares and even some like vissies are excessively rare but it worth wayy a whole lot greater than avies ordinary drops. Any other suggetions or advice would be very appreciated and thanked.

Personally, I would urge the Karamja dungeon, only outside of this Tz-Haar Region. There's a whole slew of options for this particular one; You can melee them at the point, using a normal weapon, meals and a bunyip if you can. Or you could halberd them by a secure place, or use array from a safe place, making it meals free. Or there's the choice of a cannon you may try either on it's own, or even with the mixture of any of the above. Of course, there are other locations, though I'd advise this area for sure.

Just realised the name says greaters, but the article says lessers. If the task is really greaters, then my only recommendation would be the dungeon in brimhaven. It is possible to use some of buy RS3 gold the aforementioned alternatives, though you have to contend with the terror dogs also. Regrettably, there aren't a range of great options for greaters (no pun intended), however, you only have to soldier on if it is these.
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo