losing season, and must play the Seattle | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888
cx888 Apr 22 '19
GREEN BAY, Wis. Cheap Jordan From China . -- Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers found out early in last Sundays game against the Chicago Bears what he could -- and couldnt -- do on his ailing right calf, and he said there will be more of the former Saturday.I would assume, based on how I felt after the game, that Ill be closer to 100 percent than I was in the Chicago game, Rodgers said Tuesday.It could even mean some actual practice time for Rodgers in advance of Saturdays game against the Minnesota Vikings. He did not do much -- if anything -- on the field last week.Even though he was in some pain against the Bears, Rodgers mobility wasnt as restricted as he or coach Mike McCarthy thought.Escaping is really the thing, and moving in the pocket, that Im concerned with my calf and my ability to move. Subtle movements, Rodgers said. I felt good really the first third down of the game. [Bears linebacker Nick Kwiatkoski] comes clean, and I kind of slide some to the left, kind of a quick movement in the pocket, and threw it to Jared [Cook] for a first down.At that point, I knew I was able to make some quick movements in the pocket. As the game extended, I felt some freedom moving a little bit.The worst part, Rodgers said, was simply running on and off the field.[That] was actually more painful than the quick moments, he said.The concern this week is that Rodgers and the Packers have a short turnaround for Saturdays game against the Vikings. Because of that, McCarthy plans to limit practice time -- not just for his quarterback, but for the entire team.McCarthy said Monday he thought Rodgers calf would be better this week than it was going into last Sundays game. It could mean that Rodgers would participate in whatever limited on-field work McCarthy has planned this week.Really, the plan for the whole team is kind of a low workload, McCarthy said. Well do everything inside today, and then well practice at the end of the day tomorrow in shells. And then well do more in our Friday practice, which is our normal Saturday practice, just because weve got to make sure we give these guys a chance to get their bodies back. Wholesale Air Jordan From China . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. Wholesale Air Jordan . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. http://www.wholesaleairjordanfromchina.com/ . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. LOS ANGELES --?Todd Gurley said his Rams were running what looked like a middle school offense and questioned the effort of his teammates after Sundays 42-14 rout by the Atlanta Falcons, the Rams eighth defeat in nine games.Man, we gotta play, Gurley said. I dont care if were out of the playoffs or not. I dont care. Just come up, show up, play. Thats why we play this game. Show up, play.Gurley, held below 100 rushing yards for the 20th time in his past 21 games, was asked if he believes everybody on his team is showing up to play.I dont, the running back replied. I really dont. Were just going through the motions. It looks like everybodys just playing to get through.The Rams -- already last in the NFL in first downs, yards and points per game -- committed five turnovers in what ended up being their third consecutive lopsided defeat. Two of those turnovers led directly to touchdowns and were created by quarterback Jared Goff, 2016s No. 1 overall pick -- first on an interception and then on a sack-fumble.Two more came on fumbles by the two men replacing injured running back Benny Cunningham -- Mike Thomas on the opening kkickoff and Malcolm Brown on a rushing attempt.dddddddddddd And another came on a pass that hit Kenny Britt in his chest and bounced into the hands of a Falcons defender in the red zone.We looked like a middle school offense out there, Gurley said after compiling 83 yards from scrimmage and punching in the Rams first touchdown at the start of the fourth quarter. I mean, Im going to be quiet. My mom said if you dont have anything good to say, dont even say it. Im just going to leave it as that.Rams coach Jeff Fisher, who tied an NFL record with his 165th career loss, is getting most of the blame, but Gurley said, Coaches dont have anything to do with it. This is about us. Were on the field.The Rams are 4-9, guaranteed their 10th consecutive losing season, and must play the Seattle Seahawks on the road on Thursday night.What can the Rams do to get back on track?I really dont know, Gurley said before repeating really eight times and then another dont know.We all got to figure that out, he said. ' ' ' 
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo