metimes I dont recognize myself | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888
cx888 Apr 22 '19
NEW YORK -- Lynetta Kizer had a career-high 21 points and Marissa Coleman scored 11 of her 14 points during a decisive run to help the Indiana Fever beat the New York Liberty 82-70 on Thursday in the final game for both teams before the Olympic break. Wholesale Balenciaga China .With the game tied at 58 near the end of the third quarter, Coleman hit a 3-pointer to start the 15-2 burst. She had 11 of the teams 15 points during the spurt, including three 3-pointers and a tough fall-away jumper. Her last 3-pointer made it 73-60 with 6:10 left in the game.The Fever (12-12), who are sixth in the AP WNBA power poll, wouldnt let New York couldnt get closer than nine the rest of the way.Tina Charles had 25 points and 13 rebounds for third-ranked New York (18-8).The Fever and the Liberty were both fined by the league on Wednesday for wearing plain black warm up shirts in the wake of recent shootings by and against police officers. While the shirts had the adidas brand -- the official outfitter of the league -- WNBA rules state that uniforms may not be altered in any way.New York wore the shirts four times while Indiana wore them just once on Tuesday night before their nationally televised game.Both teams were back to wearing their normal warmup shirts on Thursday, although Charles wore hers inside out.The Fever built a 12-point lead in the first half behind Kizer. She had 15 points as Indiana led 45-38 at the half. New York rallied behind Charles much to the delight of the camp day crowd that was cheering loudly on almost every play. The Liberty tied the game at 58 before Coleman took over.Even with the loss, the Liberty sit comfortably in third place in the playoff chase. With a new postseason format this year, the top eight teams make the playoffs regardless of conference. The top two teams get byes to the semifinals while the three and four seeds dont play until the second round.This was the final regular season game for Tamika Catchings at Madison Square Garden. The veteran forward, who set her career-high with 32 points at MSG as a rookie, finished with eight points and eight rebounds on her 37th birthday.The Liberty return to play after the Olympic break on Aug. 26. Cheap Balenciaga Shoes Authentic . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Cheap Balenciaga Free Shipping . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. http://www.balenciagacheap.com/ . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Members of the Band Perry say theyre taking precautions as they prepare to travel to Brazil for the Summer Olympics, due to the concerns about the Zika virus.The sibling groups pop-influenced song Live Forever was chosen as Team USAs official song, and theyre heading to Rio de Janeiro to perform on television and also for the athletes. The opening ceremony will be held Friday.Neil Perry said he isnt worried, but said his brother Reid and sister Kimberly were nervous about the trip. Brazil has had an outbreak of the mosquito-transmitted Zika, which has been linked to brain-related birth defects, but health officials say the risk is low. Several athletes and journalists have decided not to attend the Olympics because of the health risk.I think its definitely been hyped, so we are going to take some precautions and perform in Saran Wrap, Kimberly Perry joked. So we should be good. Maybe bee keeper outfits.The Perry siblings will debut a new song, Comeback Kid, on the Today show while in Rio, their first single from their new joint venture with Universal Music Group and Interscope Records after leaving Big Machine Label Group last year.The band, which has had crossover success with the mulltiplatinum hit If I Die Young, called the move an important transition. Discount Balenciaga Shoes. For us, weve always been an international band and weve always had aspirations for international success, said Reid Perry. To be able to be with UMG and Interscope, that just opens a whole lot of opportunities for the three of us that we really wanted to do.The band had been working with producers like RedOne and Diplo on an album that was scheduled to come out last November. Most of that album was ultimately scrapped as they moved to a new record deal. They said they hope to release a new album by the end of this year, with a coinciding tour to start next year.Kimberly Perry, who has sported blond curly locks since the bands debut in 2010, revealed her new brunette hair color to match her brothers brown locks. Its been an adjustment for her husband, baseball player J.P. Arencibia.Sometimes I dont recognize myself still, Perry said. My husband says hes still getting used to it. He likes it, but he just likes blond better.--Online:www.thefansperry.com--Follow Kristin M. Hall at twitter.com/kmhall ' ' ' 
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo