game following an eight- | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Apr 22 '19
Chris Wood has warned Team USA that the Ryder Cup is only on loan to them until Paris in 2018 -- when some of the players facing Europe wont know what has hit them. Black China Soccer Jerseys .Wood, who won a point on debut in the Saturday foursomes with Justin Rose, said he enjoyed the event despite his sides 17-11 defeat at Hazeltine and is hungry for more.The cup is only on loan. When they come to Paris, the course will be set up very differently, Wood said. It was a soft setup there, made for the Americans, and they get that choice. But when they come to Paris, a lot of them wont know whats hit them. Its one of the most demanding courses we play [on the European Tour], for the French Open, and thats not been set up for the Ryder Cup, so bring it on!We will undoubtedly be stronger as a team as a result of the defeat. Youd like to think 6-10 of those players would be on the next team and I want to be one of them. My mind has already gone to Paris and what I need to do to make sure Im there.I have got over that hurdle of the first appearance at the Ryder Cup, and playing it in America was being thrown in at the deep end. I loved every minute of it -- and we lost. Now I want to be in that team room on a Sunday night having won. I dont just want to play in one edition, I want to play in five or six and win as many as I can.Wood indicated it was hard for Darren Clarke to keep all of his 12-man team happy because settling on a strategy with six rookies among them was difficult. But the captain was still firing up his players for the next edition as they prepared to leave Minnesota.The BMW PGA champion said: As soon as we finished and were getting ourselves ready for the presentation in our locker room, Clarkey was saying: Right lads, Paris 2018, well get it back. Even though he is not going to be captain then, and it was probably one of the hardest times for him in the week, the passion in Europe for the Ryder Cup is so strong.The week of the biennial event is as intense for the players, and Wood has felt a bit of relief returning to preparations for the familiar situation of a European Tour competition.Hes playing in the British Masters, which starts at The Grove in Hertfordshire on Thursday, and is hosted by Luke Donald, who narrowly missed out on a place on the team for Hazeltine.Everything after the PGA Championship was about making the European Ryder Cup team and the buildup to the competition, Wood said. My mind was so in cup mode that it took over my life: I moved house and wouldnt lift a box because I didnt want to risk any sort of injury.Life has moved on now and were back in normal tournament mode, ready to get back in my own bubble and carry on playing. I have five events now until the end of the year -- the beginning of the end of the season. I want to finish strongly and have a nice break over the winter. White Soccer Jerseys Cheap . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. China Soccer Jerseys White . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. http://www.soccerjerseyschina.com/ . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Lou Williams scored 13 of his 21 points in the fourth quarter to help the Los Angeles Lakers rally for a 101-91 victory over the Sacramento Kings on Thursday night.The Lakers took control by breaking away from a tie game with 10 straight points, the final five by Young, to go ahead 92-82 with 3:36 left. Los Angeles has four wins in a five-game stretch for the first time since November 2013.DeMarcus Cousins had 28 points and nine rebounds, and Rudy Gay had 15 points and eight rebounds for the Kings, who had their modest two-game win streak snapped. Sacramento had won the last seven meetings with the Lakers.DAngelo Russell had 17 points and Nick Young 16 for the Lakers. Julius Randle had 15 points and eight rebounds, and Timothy Mozgov added 10 points.With the Lakers trying to hold on, Young drove the lane and was fouled while making an off-balance shot. He converted the free throw for a three-point play and a 97-88 lead.The Kings led by double digits in the first half but their offense grew stagnant in the third quarter and continued halfway through the fourth, when they were outscored 28-21.Both Young and Russeell had eight points in the third quarter, when the Lakers outscored the Kings 23-18 and pulled within 73-70 heading into the fourth. Cheap Football Jerseys Store. TIP-INSLakers: The Lakers opened the game making their first five shots, then missed 12 of 14 the remainder of the quarter and trailed 30-16. ... Larry Nance Jr. entered the game in the first quarter. He missed Tuesdays game against Dallas due to concussion symptoms. .. Los Angeles committed 21 turnovers that led to 27 points.Kings: Ty Lawson made his first field-goal attempt. In the previous three games Lawson had missed 15 straight shots and scored six points in 77 minutes. ... Cousins made two 3-pointers in the games opening four minutes. He entered the game 5 of 22. ... Playing in his second game following an eight-game suspension, Lawson missed nine of 11 shots and had six points.UP NEXTLakers: Play at New Orleans on Saturday. The Pelicans got their first win of the season Thursday at Milwaukee.Kings: In Portland on Friday night, facing a tough back-to-back. ' ' '
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo