sippi State at BYUESPNSat., Oct. 15 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Apr 22 '19
PARIS - Canadian Milos Raonic passed his first test at Roland Garros, powering into the second round of the French Open with a victory over Xavier Malisse on Sunday. Cheap Saucony Shoes Free Shipping . The hard-serving 22-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., beat Belgiums Malisse 6-2, 6-1, 4-6, 6-4 in the match that was decided in just under two hours. The 14th-seeded Raonic, who reached the third round a year ago, missed on a chance to serve it out leading 5-2 in the fourth set, but quickly won the match on his next chance as he finished with a 16th ace. Raonic roared out to a fast start, winning the first two sets in just 44 minutes combined. "I had my chances early on," he said. "I had a lot of deuce games and two break chances at the end. But I felt like I just let the grip go a little bit. He got into it (in the third set), he was playing well. "I was settling a little bit too much in the rally points hitting backhands, whereas the first two sets I was trying really to find my forehand as much as I could." Raonic converted on six of his nine break chances against the 54th-ranked Malisse and fired 61 winners. The Canadian, who improved his French Open record to 3-2 with the win, awaits the winner of the match between Frances Michael Llodra and Steve Darcis of Belgium. Ivan Ljubicic was among the spectators for Sundays win. The Croatian coach is working with Raonic "as a friend" on a trial basis through Paris after the player split this month with Spaniard Galo Blanco, Raonics coach since late 2010. Temperatures hovered around a chilly 10 C. "Its better than the last few days, for sure, but its pretty cold compared to the conditions I have played in the clay court season until now," Raonic said. Eugenie Bouchard of Westmount, Que., Jesse Levine of Ottawa, and Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil all begin their French Open campaigns on Tuesday. Discount Authentic Saucony Shoes . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. Wholesale Saucony Shoes .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. http://www.cheapsaucony.com/ . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. The SEC Office on Monday announced the start times and television networks that will televise its games the weekend of October 15.The schedule for the seventh weekend of the regular season is comprised of fourth conference games and two non-conference games.The weekly SEC Network triple-header will feature Vanderbilt at Georgia, Missouri at Florida and Southern Miss at LSU.SEC Football Television Schedule for the weekend of October 15:DateTime (ET))GameNetworkFri. Discount Saucony Shoes Online. , Oct. 1410:15 p.m.Mississippi State at BYUESPNSat., Oct. 1512:00 p.m.Vanderbilt atGeorgiaSEC NetworkSat., Oct. 153:30 p.m.Alabama atTennesseeCBSSat., Oct. 154:00 p.m.Missouri atFloridaSEC NetworkSat., Oct. 157:00 p.m.Ole Miss atArkansasESPNSat., Oct. 157:30 p.m.Southern Miss atLSUSEC Network ' ' '
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo