However, I discovered that wins could come in classes | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Weiweismart
Weiweismart May 3

However, I discovered that wins could come in classes: I'd get three or four on the rebound, go up into Madden nfl 21 coins Division 8, then lose a few and drop down. My one goal, actually, wasn't to embarrass myself: I didn't mind losing, I just didn't need to go battered 8-0. And to my credit, never happened: there was one match where I went 3-0 down within about 30 minutes, but ended up fighting my way back to 3-3; a massive achievement against a participant who had been definitely a shade better than me.

I currently find myself in Division 7, and while I know there will be people reading this chuckling to themselves at this lowly achievement, the gap in my overall play is night and day. If I could play myself from a couple of weeks ago, I'd probably win 15-0; the progress was dramatic. I am still making silly mistakes and panicking defensively once I should not, and I am not scoring as many goals as I believe I should be, but there's no question I have improved a lot.

The next steps for me are to work on improving what I have. There are better versions of Pogba and Kante, for example, which would boost my searching to get a fee; I'd really like to find someone like Eric Cantona upfront, however I still know it's going to set me back countless Coins. I'm at a point now, with my squad, at which I'm basically trading any cards I earn and saving my Coins so that I can make minor improvements to the players I've already got.

I've actually mostly enjoyed playing on the internet; nobody utilizes a microphone so I haven't encountered anywhere near the amount of abuse I faced in Madden NFL 21. I did get some very salty messages, but generally I think FIFA 21's matchmaking works well; I feel like I am playing against players in a roughly similar ability level, which is contributing to some competitive matches with entertaining ebbs-and-flows; sometimes I get roundly beaten by a much better player, other times I win comfortably as well. Fair.

Therefore, unlike Madden NFL 21, I believe I will keep on playing throughout the remainder of the season. I am well on my way to qualifying for a Weekend League today, and while I'd expect to get thumped by that cheap mut coins madden 21 kind of competition, I have set myself a goal to keep advancing my squad and see how I fit up in that sort environment; I will definitely write about my very first Weekend League once I create it. If I could get just one win, I'd be quite happy.
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo