This is as authentic for Animal Crossing: New Horizons as any game before it | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
zouyi
zouyi Sep 13

One of the primary things I want to Animal Crossing Bells do in any sport that consists of the choice is get a fishing rod and begin casting. This is as authentic for Animal Crossing: New Horizons as any game before it. Set me unfastened on an island, in debt to Tom Nook or now not, and I need to put my line and lure inside the water and get to work. 

A flimsy fishing rod must be crafted on the DIY (do it yourself) workbench that Tom Nook shows you. This is when you get settled, including putting in your camping cot and naming your island. When you’re loose to stroll round, head over and speak to Tom Nook. He’ll provide you with a few DIY recipes, and the primary one is for the flimsy fishing rod. If you’re now not certain precisely what we suggest right here, you could comply with our Animal Crossing: New Horizons walkthrough to get to the point we’re talking approximately.

Once Tom Nook gives you the DIY recipe for the flimsy fishing rod, you’ll need to move outside and collect 5 tree branches. This may be performed via selecting loose ones up off the ground, or by using shaking a tree and knocking some to the floor. Collect the tree branches, head back to the tent and DIY workbench, then Buy Animal Crossing Bells craft your flimsy fishing rod.

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo