Great Heather Mitts and Jen Hildreth will call | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888
cx888 May 10 '19
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico -- Emma Friesen of North Vancouver, B. Supply NFL Jerseys .C., and Philippe Gagne of Montreal each won their first international medal on Saturday at the fifth stop on the FINA Grand Prix diving circuit. Friesen took silver with 322.05 points in womens three-metre behind Qu Lin of China (326.30). Inge Jansen of the Netherlands was third at 301.60. Aimee Harrison of Winnipeg was also in the final and was fifth at 269.20. "It was incredible and it made all the hard work well worth it," said Friesen. "The reverse dive was definitely a highlight, I really nailed it. I knew going into the last dive how well I was doing and while I could have done the take-off better I was pleased with my finish." China was 1-2 in the mens 10-metre final with Huo Liang earning the gold at 571.25 and Jian Yang the silver at 515.95. Gagne, 15 and competing at only his second career Grand Prix, followed with a personal best 431.20. "Its a great feeling to get a medal," said Gagne, who made his international debut two weeks ago at the Canada Cup Grand Prix in Gatineau. "After the semis, I knew a medal was possible but I was going to have to get a personal best score to have any chance." Competition ends Sunday featuring Cody Yano of Edmonton in the mens three-metre final. Jerseys NFL Wholesale . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. Cheap NFL Jerseys . Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons. http://www.nflcheapwholesalejerseys.com/ . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. STILLWATER, Okla. - Goals were aplenty Sunday afternoon as the University of Florida soccer team put in seven goals to take a 7-2 win over Oklahoma State at the Cowboy Soccer Complex.It was a tale of two halves. After a scoreless opening half, sophomore Melanie Monteagudo put in her first goal of the day in the 48th minute. Just under five minutes later, senior All-American Savannah Jordan used a 20-yard shot to score her first goal of the day. Less than three minutes later, Monteagudo put in a ball mishandled by the OSU goalkeeper to put the Gators up 3-0 after an eight-minute scoring flurry.OSU Courtney Dike scored at 63:06, but Gator freshman Kit Loferski scored her first collegiate goal just 50 seconds later to push the lead back out to three goals.Jordan scored her second goal of the day in the 68th minute. That goal was the 71st of her collegiate career, moving her into a tie with Andi Sellers (1997-01) for second on the Gators Career Goals Chart.Another Cowgirl goal, this time from Haley Woodard, finished thhe OSU scoring in the 79th minute. NFL Jerseys Cheap. OSUs Elise Hawn received a red card at 79:11, forcing the Cowgirls to play the final 10 minutes a man down.Sophomore Mayra Pelayo scored the final two goals of the match. Her first goal in the 80th minute was a 19-yard free kick awarded on the red card and then she hit an angled shot in the 88th minute.Florida continues road action Thursday, Sept. 8 when opens SEC play at Kentucky. Thursdays match time is set for 7 p.m. ET at the Wendell & Vickie Bell Soccer Complex. This match kicks off SEC Network soccer coverage for the 2016 season as Gator Great Heather Mitts and Jen Hildreth will call Thursdays action.Last year, the two teams tied 1-1 2OT in Gainesville. Florida has lost in its last two trips to Lexington - 2014 (2-0) and 2012 (2-1).Listen to Adam Schicks call of the match on ESPN Gainesville 95.3FM or via the FloridaGators.com stream. ' ' ' 
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo