retire after the Rio Games | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
jerseys
jerseys Mar 20
Shane McMahon will wrestle for Smackdown at WWE Survivor Series with Baron Corbin ruled out due to injury. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 True Form Pas Cher . Blue-brand commissioner McMahon will compete in his first match since losing to The Undertaker inside Hell in a Cell at WrestleMania 32 in April, when Smackdown battles Raw on November 20.Corbin was due to fight alongside AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Randy Orton and Bray Wyatt in Toronto but sustained a knock to his leg while clashing with Kalisto in Glasgow on Tuesday night. Baron Corbin is out of Survivor Series due to injury McMahon had earlier named James Ellsworth as Smackdowns mascot for their bout with Raw, whose team will comprise of Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Braun Strowman.But the fan favourite could not celebrate with a victory, Ellsworth planted with a Sister Abigail as he, Ambrose and Kane were defeated by Wyatt, Orton and reigning WWE World Champion, Styles.Elsewhere in Scotland, Breezango stars Tyler Breeze and Fandango overcame The Vaudevillains to take the final two spots in Survivor Series 10-on-10 tag-team elimination match. Breezango qualified for Survivor Series in Glasgow Becky Lynch retained the Smackdown Womens Championship with a controversial submission win over Alexa Bliss - the referee failing to notice Bliss foot on the ropes before she tapped out.However, both women impressed Triple H, who tweeted: Every match is a chance to show why you belong & tonight on #SDLive, @BeckyLynchWWE and @AlexaBliss_WWE did just that... #WomensTitle.Plus, Curt Hawkins pinched a win over Apollo Crews after the former NXT powerhouse missed with a big splash, and Naomi pinned Natalya after the latter had been shoved to the ground by Nikki Bella.Missed WWE Smackdown? Catch the repeat showing at 10pm, Thursday, Sky Sports 5. WWE: Late Night - Smackdown November 10, 2016, 10:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Also See: Order WWE Survivor Series Rollins joins Team Raw WWE on Sky Sports Follow @SkySportsWWE Yeezy 350 V2 Hyperspace Pas Cher . Newcastle dominated in the early stages but City weathered the storm and then raised its game in extra time. Negredo broke the deadlock from close range after a simple move in the 99th minute before Dzeko took the ball round goalkeeper Tim Krul to seal the victory in the 105th. Yeezy 350 v2 Lundmark Pas Cher . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off. http://www.pascheryeezy350v2.fr/fausse-yeezy-350-v2-black.html . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Ellen Hoog updated her best memory in field hockey.At the 2012 London Games, Hoog scored the winning shootout goal for the Netherlands against New Zealand in the semifinals, en route to their second straight Olympic gold medal.She was even more dramatic on Wednesday, in the semifinals again in the Rio de Janeiro Olympics. The Dutch and Germany finished regulation at 1-1, and their shootout at 2-2. Hoog had been the first Dutchwoman to miss, her shot stopped by the underside of goalkeeper Kristina Reynolds right boot.The shootout went to sudden death, and the tension was so much that Netherlands coach Alyson Annan-Thate was crouching on the turf, barely able to watch. The first shooters from each team scored. Then Joyce Sombroek, the worlds best goalie, blocked and saved for the Netherlands, giving Hogg, next up, the chance to be the hero again. She wrong-footed Reynolds, and slammed in a reverse stick shot, just like she did at the London Games. After that, it was a blur.I had some doubts because I missed the first one, but I trust in my own shootouts, so I thought, `Well, Im not going to miss it twice, Hoog said. But after I scored it, I dont know what was going on. The most feeling I think is relief. Just reliief that we won. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Moins Cher. The Netherlands, the biggest force in womens hockey, will play for an unprecedented third straight gold against first-time finalist Britain on Friday.Maybe it sounds arrogant, Hoog said, but we have done it before, so we know how to play finals. But of course its an Olympic final, and its always terrible. The nerves are coming already.She has a fix for that, the romance movie The Notebook, which came out the same year, 2004, that she made her senior Dutch debut. Her and roommate Naomi van As watch the movie before a tournament and before a final.Its a ritual, she said. Every time we watch it we become champions.Shes not half wrong. Hoog has won two Olympic golds, two World Cups, and three European Championships, and was world player of the year in 2014. Expected to retire after the Rio Games with more than 230 appearances and 60 goals, Hoog has already been setting herself up for her next career.Shes modeled for Sports Illustrated, published a book on fitness, and gives speeches on motivation.Theres no need to motivate for the final.We came here for the gold medal, she said. ' ' '
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo