Between alive a full time | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
XINQING
XINQING Apr 6
I assuredly begin a appointment column with a few added associates that were accepting the exact aforementioned affair as me.What was altered during this launch, was that I had been application a Razer Cynosa keyboard and bare to attenuate Razer Chroma SDK Service. Funnily enough, this is allegedly an old bug. If arena the bold during its aboriginal launch, I wasn’t advantageous abundant to accept a bright gaming keyboard so I was never acquainted of the conflict. If you are aswell accepting this agnate issue, Beating the mini-boss that was my keyboard issues, I confused on to active the final ArcheAge Unchained Gold boss: the server. If I assuredly managed to log in, the next few canicule would be riddled with server shutdowns and accidental crashing. I was abashed to see that there were abandoned two servers up and active at the moment. Shouldn’t there be at atomic one added to advice with server stability? As of this analysis in progress, there are still abandoned two servers: one for the aboriginal ArcheAge and one for ArcheAge Unchained. Neither of which accept been actual abiding for testing this accomplished week. Between alive a full-time job and server downtime, it has been difficult to analysis the bold and any changes that the new arrangement has brought. www.lolga.com At this point, addition acquaintance of abundance who purchased a pre-order backpack still can’t stop abolition continued abundant to get in and play the game.So, what accept we been able to yield abroad from these aboriginal few canicule of testing? There are still some actual bugs larboard over from the antecedent bold that the aggregation is hasty to annihilate afore the official barrage date on October 15th.
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo