EA and NFL did not force eachother | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Megaomgchen
Megaomgchen Jul 29
EA and NFL did not force eachother. I'm sure they are both pleased to Madden nfl 21 coins make bucketloads of money. Folks just want to blame the party they hate the most.The NFL frankly doesnt care at all, they only care about their picture and gains, they understand the image that the nfl's had under EA and are satisfied with this continuing without taking"risk" in seeing other publishers could introduce their brand. In terms of money they probably decided that yet ea is currently paying for exclusivity is enough to offeset the further profits obtained from moving multi-published, im not happy about, but thats the reality.

I'll preface this by saying that I don't think it's a bad thing for them. It's important by taking a look from it, that it can not just be ignored. With that said, I do possess a certain amount of distrust towards dollar corporations paying lip service to significant issues. They to do more than simply. As a business, Obviously they're under no obligation to do so, when they try to stand with the ordinary men and women, and it rings hollow. There are companies out there that do things and this is the time to highlight those efforts; to show they're more than just words.

I would agree in the event of paying lip service to issues without placing money and support or applying it at the very least to the company and their work. They place money towards the attorneys and groups that struggle to see justice after the fact or lobby to have laws changed that in the present government won't. It has systemic difficulties within police of not reporting their particular and holding them liable instead staying silent and with the authorities unions that allow it all to happen or in a sense even promote it by the consequences being a slap on the wrist followed by being hired in a different precinct showing them there is no consequences.

Before getting to legislation and rulings such as qualified immunity which allow them to abuse their power and shield abusive cops. The majority of which EA and companies are not able to buy Mut 21 coins do so much about making it unfair to say they're at the best position to do much more. Those in the position would be the good cops by remaining quiet and enabling bad cops to get away with their abuse of power or voting for leadership because of their unions which won't allow the behavior.
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo